This is an intensive 40-hour training program designed to give students the skills to effectively perform an executive protection (bodyguard) role. It is based upon the same methodologies used by the United States Diplomatic Security agents. Our instructors have extensive experience providing high-risk protective services all over the world. They will teach students the skills to effectively provide protective services in a professional environment.
The course covers topics such as:
- Pre-Operational Intelligence
- Advance Work / Reconnaissance
- Elements of a Protective Detail
- Foot & Vehicle Escorts
- Protective Detail Formations
- Route, Vehicle, Residence & Office Security
- Immediate Action Drills.